Directly processed glass fibre (SCHUBERTH Direct Fibre Processing) combined with a special resin is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form an exceptionally sturdy yet uniquely light helmet shell
DFP fiberglass shell reinforced with carbon fiber for improved shock absorption strength and lighter weight.
New EPS material for improved shock absorption and increased head cavity , featuring two densities for main part and sides
New SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL seamless linings concept to allow fit customization
- Perfect mix between Comfortable Flip Up "C" series and the aggressive look of an off-road helmet.
- Customizable interior padding for a perfect fit.
- Fiber Glass shell reinforced with carbon fiber for improved shock absorption strength and lighter weight.
- New peak removable and adjustable in three different positions with memory function.
- New chin strap positioning to improve comfort in the throat area featuring Anti Roll Off System (A.R.O.S).
- Double chin air intake to improve ventilation, featuring exchangeable chin part filter. Increased back spoiler for improve air extraction.
- Patented visor mechanism featuring Memory Function.
- Improved field of view thanks to new City Position mechanism and to the new V-lock sun visor mechanism.
- Plug and Play communication system based on Sena 50S system with speakers, Mesh Antenna, FM Radio Antenna and Bluetooth Antenna preinstalled in the helmet shell.
- Reflective Area on the Wind deflector, neck roll, visor sealing and helmet stickers for enhanced visibility while riding with open and close Chin Bar.
Colors and graphics
3 solid colours
2 graphics in 7 different color combinations
Size 53/55: 1644 g ( 1830 g with accessories) | Size 57/59: 1666 g ( 1850 g with accessories) |
Size 61/63: 1821 g ( 2030 g with accessories) | Size 65: 1831 g ( 2040 g with accessories)
Available in Kmoto shops!
Price : From 615 EUR